Feast500 is a benefactor program established in 2005, which has continued to flourish. Feast500 contributed over $10 000 up until 2012. In 2013, we have given Feast500 a make over, with the new Philanthropic Benefactors program in full swing.
Feast 500 is Feast’s Philanthropy Program — your opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our continuing success and sustainability of the Feast Festival.
Download the Brochure and application form here, for further information contact the Feast Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8463 0684
- Produce an annual Festival celebrating pride in diversity, artistic excellence and popular appeal.
- Entertain and inspire our growing audiences.
- Develop daring, inspiring arts projects with a focus on youth, Indigenous and marginalised communities.
- Maximise community involvement and social inclusion.
- Support local, interstate and international performers giving Adelaide access to outstanding productions.
- Collaborate with arts, health, local government and community organisations to enrich our Festival program.
- Celebrate the creativity and resilience of our community.
Becoming a FEAST500 Philanthropist
If you value community, want to inspire change and make a real difference to the lives of others, then Feast wants you.
Join the Feast 500 Philanthropic Program and share our vision. Your generosity will directly support the Annual Feast Festival Program and Community Initiatives. Donations make a huge difference to our organisation and every bit helps.
Joining Feast 500 is your opportunity to meet people who are passionate about the arts, community and diversity.Bi monthly Members’ Gatherings are a feature of the program providing the opportunity to
- enjoy the company of Feast500 members
- hear of ambitious new Feast initiatives
- be stimulated by guest speakers
- meet the Feast team and Board members
- gain insight into the creation of Feast
Donate in one payment or in monthly payments. You can also pledge a donation and nominate a payment date. Donations can be made by individuals, partners or businesses.
Donations can be directed to a specific Festival program. These include community access, emerging artists, youth, elders and a number of other projects. We are happy to talk to you further about your preference.
Your receipt will be sent to you within 5 business days. Please consider leaving a Gift/Bequest to Feast Festival in your Will. Call Cassandra Liebeknecht on (08) 8463 0684 to discuss in confidence.
(The Adelaide Lesbian and Gay Festival, Feast, is a tax deductible fund listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax. Assessment Act 1997. Donations of $2.00 or more are 100% tax deductible.)