ECH Home Support Team Members Wanted!
June 24, 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge that is both rewarding and purposeful?
Then this opportunity could be for you as Feast Festival partner ECH are currently looking to recruit new Home Support Team Members across Adelaide. The roles are casual in the first instance with the opportunity to become permanent part-time as opportunities become available.
ECH are looking for kind enthusiastic people with a passion for caring for older people and making a difference to the quality of their lives.
As a Home Support Team Member, you will be helping ECH clients to remain living independently in their own homes by delivering a range of services. Your days will never be boring and could include:
· Personal care (helping with dressing showering and grooming)
· Assisting with light domestic duties (dusting, vacuuming and cleaning)
· Assisting with medication
· Social support (providing company and conversation such as going for a coffee or a drive to the beach)
· Meal preparation
· Shopping and transport – (help with grocery shopping and driving clients to appointments)
ECH offers a competitive salary package along with a range of other perks through their Employee Benefits Program. Plus, in case you missed it, ECH is Rainbow Tick accredited which recognises their commitment to ensuring ECH is a safe and inclusive environment for both clients and staff.
To find out more on how you can be part of this progressive, values driven, Not-For-Profit organisation, click here.